question

main avatar image
main asked

I keep getting these two errors in my console, and the playfab window says Playfab sdk not installed, but I installed it...

Assets\PlayFabSDK\Shared\Internal\PlayFabHttp\PlayFabUnityHttp.cs(122,14): error CS1026: ) expected

Assets\PlayFabSDK\Shared\Internal\PlayFabHttp\PlayFabUnityHttp.cs(117,19): error CS1003: Syntax error, '(' expected

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Boas Bakker avatar image
Boas Bakker answered

I have exactly the same problem, it seems to be a problem where the playfab code uses a C# 8.0 feature, but Unity 2019 uses C# 7.3. Solution could be installing an older version of playfab or upgrading Unity

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Boas Bakker avatar image Boas Bakker commented ·

Okay you need to replace the IEnumerator Post with this version https://paste.myst.rs/lq20m5ei, so it doesn't use the using declarations from C# 8.0. If there are any problems with this version please contact me

0 Likes 0 ·
ilberturkyilmaz avatar image ilberturkyilmaz Boas Bakker commented ·

This helped. Thanks for solving. appericiated

0 Likes 0 ·
main avatar image
main answered

I figured it out, all you have to do is go to that file, go to line 117, 19 or what ever it said, then remove the word using. And like that it worked.

1 comment
10 |1200

boas avatar image boas commented ·

@main That would break some features, its better to use my code

Main, that would break some features of the PlayFab SDK, its better to use my code

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.