question

peterkallviks avatar image
peterkallviks asked

The old story: playfab account is anavailabe because it is being deleted

I know there is tons of posts on this topic but I got this yesterday and just wonder how long I need to wait for this to clear?

I see in some posts that people had waited for weeks but can you please make a guess?

This setup is really not optimal.

cheers

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Action to delete master player account queues the player account for deletion, it will delete all data associated with the master player account, including data from all titles the player has played, such as statistics, custom data, inventory, purchases, virtual currency balances, characters, group memberships, publisher data, credential data, account linkages, friends list and PlayStream event history and remove the player from all leaderboards and player search indexes. It may take some time before all player data is fully deleted. If your intent is to re-use the credentials, we recommend that you can use the relevant Unlink... API call, so that the credential is immediately available for re-use.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

peterkallviks avatar image peterkallviks commented ·

I am aware of this but how many days should I expect before it is deleted?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao peterkallviks commented ·

For this question you can refer to Brendan's answer here.

0 Likes 0 ·
peterkallviks avatar image peterkallviks commented ·

Two days delay in delay in a development project is a bit long for a service like this, isn't it?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao peterkallviks commented ·

I notice you have post a new thread, and I will discuss with you there.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.