question

nguyenhoainam avatar image
nguyenhoainam asked

our title suddenly has very high CloudScriptAzureFunctionsExecutionTimeLimitExceeded rate

as you can see, since 13 august, our title has very high CloudScriptAzureFunctionsExecutionTimeLimitExceeded rate although there was no update at all,

can somebody know why?

our title id=A4DCD

CloudScript
spq9n.png (30.6 KiB)
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image Made Wang commented ·

Does this issue occur with all Azure Function Cloud Scripts, or only when calling a specific Azure Function Cloud Script?

Have you integrated some third-party functions in Azure Function Cloud Script? The execution time of Azure Function Cloud Script called by ExecuteFunction is limited to 10 seconds, please refer to Local debugging for Cloudscript using Azure Functions - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to debug to ensure they are executed within 10 seconds.

0 Likes 0 ·
nguyenhoainam avatar image nguyenhoainam Made Wang commented ·

this happen to any functions, but inconsistent, mean sometime that function works, other time don't. we have 2 servers (one for android and one for ios) which have the same code, and this only happen on android server, due to this I believe this problem belong to playfab's server not our logic, ps: this is live server and nothing change for almost 2 months

0 Likes 0 ·
Made Wang avatar image Made Wang nguyenhoainam commented ·

When you say server, do you mean title? Does it mean you have 2 titles, one for android and one for iOS, and they use the same Azure Function Cloud Script? And only the android title is not working properly?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
nguyenhoainam avatar image
nguyenhoainam answered

our problem has gone away after a week, sadly I don't know why since I didn't fix anything. I think this problem come from azure because when our server down, this link https://project7-dev.azurewebsites.net/ sometime works, other time don't.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raf avatar image Raf commented ·

@nguyenhoainam @Made Wang Has this issue been resolved? We're also experiencing the exact same problem on our title (2144).

It also started happening recently without any code change on our end.

0 Likes 0 ·
nguyenhoainam avatar image nguyenhoainam Raf commented ·

you can check your project here

0 Likes 0 ·
Made Wang avatar image Made Wang commented ·

I checked your Title and it seems that this issue no longer occurs. Please feel free to let us know if it reoccurs.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.