question

elegantuniversequeen avatar image
elegantuniversequeen asked

playfab authitcation in fusion

Hello

the Playfab documents are old and they aren't for photon fusion there is an error when I want to use Playfab authentication.

this is my code when I want to login

return runner.StartGame(new StartGameArgs
  {
  GameMode = gameMode,
  Address = address,
  Scene = scene,
  SessionName = "TestRoom",
  Initialized = initialized,
  SceneManager = sceneManager,
  AuthValues = _playFabAuth._savedAuth
  });

this is the first error :

OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32755 (Authentication type 'None' not supported). Parameters: {} Server: NameServer Address: ns.photonengine.io:27000

unity3dphoton
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jordan-e avatar image
jordan-e answered

Hi @elegantuniversequeen,

I see someone on the Photon forums had a similar message, at least when using PUN- Can you see if the same fix suggested there works for you?

https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/20006/operationresponse-230-returncode-32755-authentication-type-none-not-supported-parameters

Otherwise, you may try to ask the question on Photon's forums, as they will be able to help you with anything Fusion related.

We don't have any specific Fusion documentation, but some forum posts may help provide a little more insight, such as this one- Using Photon Fusion with PlayFab, what's the best way to pair a photon PlayerId with a PlayfabId when a remote player joins a session? - Playfab Community

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

elegantuniversequeen avatar image
elegantuniversequeen answered

[solved]

I checked the "Allow anonymous clients to connect, independently of configured providers." option

and unchecked the "Reject all clients if not available." option in the photon dashboard and it solved maybe I'm wrong and i shouldn't have change them but it worked.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.