question

knight414 avatar image
knight414 asked

Increase the Players ?

Hi,

I know that Playfab gives me 100K free. If I want to add more players to my title. Such as 500K players. How much will cost me monthy? I don't want to change the plan to " Standard Plan".

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

If you do not want to use "Standard Plan", you can go with "Pay-as-you-go Plan". This paid plan has no monthly base rate. Accounts are only charged for their monthly consumption for live titles. You can find detailed pricing here.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jordan-e avatar image jordan-e commented ·

Hi @knight414.

The Pay-as-you-go plan lets you pay for the meters that you use. You can check out your daily billing .CSV file on your studio billing settings page to get an idea of your current usage (for instance Profile reads/writes). Then, you can multiply from there. So, if you had 100k players right now, you can look at your usage and multiply by 5 to get to 500k, and get a rough idea of your bill that way.

1 Like 1 ·
knight414 avatar image knight414 commented ·

I saw this page before and did not give me the price for 500k players? I need this a mount to be save when increase the players later. Could you tell me the price?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.