question

Fahad Asghar avatar image
Fahad Asghar asked

Schedule task does not automatically execute when I set the schedule to Recurring

Hi, My schedule task works perfectly fine when I execute it manually. But when I set the Cron expression for recurring schedule it just doesn't execute when it passes the time. Even when the time passes, the task doesn't appear in the recent tasks execution. Not sure what the problem is.

Here is the Scheduled task ID: EB66C3C481DF064E

Title ID: 83E36

sdksscheduled tasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

We do not have the permission to check the settings of your scheduled task. Please make sure you've set the correct Cron expression. It seems you've updated the scheduled task recently, please wait to see if it can execute as expected.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HoangNam avatar image
HoangNam answered

I have same issue, cron expression is "/5 " mean execute every 5 minutes but when it passes the time, nothing happen.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.