question

Good Guy avatar image
Good Guy asked

Korean or other characters in tooltips

This bug has been ongoing for months. Chinese, or korean characters showing up in parts of the dashboard. Usually it was on the front page or in Virtual Currency settings. Now myself and other team members are seeing it even in tooltips!

This is ridiculous!

playfab-bugs.png (44.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Sorry for the inconvenience! This issue has been fixed now. Please have a check and let me know if the problem still happens.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

This is a known issue. Our engineering team is trying to find out the cause and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

10 |1200

darkgrif@gmail.com avatar image
darkgrif@gmail.com answered

Hi, it's showing that way for me as well! My profile is set to english, and so is the game (just in case that did anything out of randomness). Being new to playfab control panel, I'm having a hard time understanding how to use it without those tooltips.

If it helps, I am using Microsoft Edge, fully updated on the latest windows 10 release.

Good luck to your team, please fix this asap! The control panel tools are quite useless without those tips if we are not already pro users.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.