question

Roger Bankus avatar image
Roger Bankus asked

All Server calls failing, ex. Server/GetTitleInternalData

Is anyone else having issues with the Server endpoint? Calls such as "Server/GetTitleInternalData", "Server/GetLeaderboard", etc.

All of a sudden today it looks like all of my server calls are failing. Checked my titles limits + settings, seem fine.

Here is an example of what I am seeing:

Playfab Error[2] - Server/GetUserInternalData { code: 500, status: 'InternalServerError', error: 'InvalidParams', errorCode: 1000, errorMessage: 'Resource name /GameServerIdentity/* is not valid. The path must be either * or the name of a client, server, admin or matchmaker api.' }

Any ideas? Have been running this for 6 months now, first time seeing this issue.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roger Bankus avatar image Roger Bankus commented ·

Hmm it appears to have resolved after about an hour. Temporary outage perhaps?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This issue is caused by PlayFab Status - Increased API Error Response Rate, and it should be resolved now. If you still have this issue, feel free to let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.