question

johanf-tf avatar image
johanf-tf asked

Move title to another studio

Hello!

Due to some internal miscommunication, we accidentally set up two of our titles under two different studios. In order to more easily manage them and to share billing info, we would like to merge these studios. We want to avoid having to re-create either of the affected titles to not disrupt the development.

We're don't have a paid plan yet as we're still developing so don't have the option to submit a ticket, but judging from other posts in the forums it seems we can have it resolved this way? If so, we have a title with ID BDE0C which is under one studio, which we would want moved to the same studio as our other title, which has ID 5561B. Is this possible while still remaining all IDs and setup for both titles?

I believe I am admin for both titles.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

To be clear, we can move a title to a different studio, if the Admins for both studios provide sign-off. But the Publisher ID of the title will remain the same (as the original studio). The Publisher ID is the namespace of the master player account for all players in the title (and across all titles for the studio). It's only possible to change the Publisher ID of a title if there are no player accounts.

Please contact account management team to solve your problem.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johanf-tf avatar image johanf-tf commented ·

Thanks for the info. I've contacted the account management team through the linked form.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.