Hi, yesterday I ran a few new builds with d4as v4 and had them up for a few hours at most and deleted the regions when I was done.
This morning though I found that I had somehow ended up using more than 700 core hours yesterday. How was this possible?
I have done very similar development build tests before and never used more than a couple dozen hours at the worst.
My title ID is 7C045 if you can check this for me and let me know how this happened. For reference I have posted the daily csv for yesterday showing the usage of the hours.
|2022-07-31T00:00:00.000Z||7C045||Analytics(Preview)||InsightsCredits||Insights credits||Performance Level 1|
|2022-07-31T00:00:00.000Z||7C045||Analytics(Preview)||InsightsCredits||Insights credits||Reports & Trends|
|2022-07-31T00:00:00.000Z||7C045||Analytics(Preview)||InsightsCredits||Insights credits||Row Writes Included|
|2022-07-31T00:00:00.000Z||7C045||MultiplayerServers||Compute||Vm instance hours||D4as v4 - Windows - East US|
|2022-07-31T00:00:00.000Z||7C045||MultiplayerServers||Compute||Vm instance hours||First 750.00 hours - Dasv4 - East US|
|2022-07-31T00:00:00.000Z||7C045||MultiplayerServers||Egress||Egress||First 10.00 GB - Data Transfer Out - Zone 1|