question

kassiere avatar image
kassiere asked

Problems compiling HTML5 with UE 4.23

I have problems with compiling the project in HTML5 on UE version 4.23

It returns me this error:

UATHelper: Packaging (HTML5): ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for 'PlayFabCpp'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in PlayFabCpp.build.cs to override. PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for 'PlayFabCpp'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in PlayFabCpp.build.cs to override.

In the editor works correctly

I installed the plugin directly from the marketplace and entered the PublicDependencyModuleNames in build.cs

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

I will try to reproduce this issue and let you know the update. Your patience is appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
kassiere avatar image kassiere Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Thanks for the answer, I solved this first problem by putting the plugin (latest version on Github) in the "Plugins" folder of the project, but there are compilation problems when the VaRest plugin is also enabled

UATHelper: Packaging (HTML5): error: Linking globals named '_Z18ConstructJsonValueP7UObjectRK10TSharedPtrI10FJsonValueL7ESPMode0EE': symbol multiply defined! UATHelper: Packaging (HTML5): shared:WARNING: Note: Input file "@D:\UE_4.23\Engine\Intermediate\Build\HTML5\EmscriptenTemp\tmpchqnoq.response" did not exist. UATHelper: Packaging (HTML5): shared:ERROR: Failed to run llvm optimizations: PackagingResults: Error: Linking globals named '_Z18ConstructJsonValueP7UObjectRK10TSharedPtrI10FJsonValueL7ESPMode0EE': symbol multiply defined! PackagingResults: Warning: Note: Input file "@D:\UE_4.23\Engine\Intermediate\Build\HTML5\EmscriptenTemp\tmpchqnoq.response" did not exist. PackagingResults: Error: Failed to run llvm optimizations:

If I disable VaRest, the packaging runs correctly

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ kassiere commented ·

It is good to hear that you have solved the PlayFab compiling issue. Due to limited resources, it is hard for us to do the test. Is the VaRest plugin compiling issue related to PlayFab plugin? If you disable the PlayFab plugin then enable the VaRest plugin, does the project compile successfully?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.