UE4 Cannot Create Lobby

I am using UE4.27.2
Trying to create Lobby But I am still getting this error no matter what I do
Anyone could help?

apisunrealMatchmaking
9.png (322.7 KiB)
10.png (16.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Referring to Global API Method Error Codes - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, this error means that this API is disabled by policy.

Have you modified the API Policy? You can get the current API Policy through GetPolicy and check if CreateLobby is disabled. You can also create a new Title to do some testing.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Baraa avatar image Baraa commented ·

I added getpolicy node but I am keep getting this error

0 Likes 0 ·
11.png (241.3 KiB)
12.png (14.2 KiB)
Made Wang avatar image Made Wang Baraa commented ·

To clarify, what I mean is that you need to get the policy and then manually check the content related to CreateLobby. You can refer to API Access Policy - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to understand API Policy.

As the error message shows, the currently supported name for PolicyName in GetPolicy RequestBody is ApiPolicy.

Also, GetPolicy is the admin API, you should not integrate it on the client side, you can call it on the server side or Postman.

0 Likes 0 ·
Baraa avatar image Baraa Made Wang commented ·

This API is on the server, I cant find way to get the Policy in UE4
any help with that ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.