question

Muhammad Ibrahim avatar image
Muhammad Ibrahim asked

HOW CAN I MAKE ONE PLAYER CREATE AND ALL OF OTHER JOIN SESSION AFTER MATCHMAKING IN UE4

How can I implement The process of making a system in which after the matchmaking process, One of the Players gets to become the host or create a session and the others join the session. I have successfully implemented the matchmaking system by the way. I'm doing this in UE4 and blueprints only.

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

If you are using MPS as your server, you can select the “Enable server allocation” in the Matchmaking queue and choose the correct build to let PlayFab allocate a server during Matchmaking. All the members of this Matchmaking will receive the server’s info in the Get Match result, then you can connect them to the server. For more info, please refer to Integrating with PlayFab Multiplayer Servers - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.