question

jcgamedevelopment avatar image
jcgamedevelopment asked

Waiting for heartbeats from the game server (Local Server Testing) [PlayFabLocalMultiplayerAgent]

I am attempting to test locally using Unity and I am just getting stuck at Waiting for heatbeats from the gamer server....

What steps / debugging can I do to get this figured out?

support
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jcgamedevelopment avatar image jcgamedevelopment commented ·

UPDATE: I was able to get past the Waiting For heatbeats... but now I am still unable to connect to my server despite it getting to the state (StandingBy). Also when my image build is deployed to Playfab it is sitting in the "Unhealthy" status. Where can I check logs to figure out what is causing Unhealthy status?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You can follow this document to connect to the VM and debug your game servers: Connect directly to debug game servers - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. You may also go to your build configuration and check if the StartGameCommand is set correctly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.