question

Stefano De Roia avatar image
Stefano De Roia asked

When a user creates an account, I can't find it on the game manager. The account exists and can log in. If I try to retrieve the display name (already set), it returns null. Same thing for inventory. It worked until today.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Stefano De Roia avatar image Stefano De Roia commented ·

Now I also get this error (Unity 2021).

A Native Collection has not been disposed, resulting in a memory leak. Allocated from:
Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1:.ctor(Byte[], Allocator)
UnityEngine.Networking.UploadHandlerRaw:.ctor(Byte[])
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp:MakeApiCall(String, String, GetStudiosRequest, Action`1, Action`1) (at Assets\PlayFabEditorExtensions\Editor\Scripts\PlayFabEditorSDK\PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:74)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorApi:GetStudios(GetStudiosRequest, Action`1, Action`1) (at Assets\PlayFabEditorExtensions\Editor\Scripts\PlayFabEditorSDK\PlayFabEditorApi.cs:30)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorDataService:RefreshStudiosList(Boolean) (at Assets\PlayFabEditorExtensions\Editor\Scripts\Utils\PlayFabEditorDataService.cs:197)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:OnEnable() (at Assets\PlayFabEditorExtensions\Editor\PlayFabEditor.cs:45)
0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

This issue was related to a recent incident, which has been resolved. You can refer to: PlayFab Status - Data Processing Delays. Please try again. Apologize for the inconvenience.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

schang avatar image
schang answered

same here, when I tried to query the player from the dashboard it show this error

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.