question

Matt avatar image
Matt asked

How do I know which Error Codes can be returned per function?

Hey folks,

I was wondering where I could find the Error Codes each PlayFab call could return. For instance, when I check out the page about UnlinkFacebookAccount, I see only 1 ErrorCode listed that could be returned (AccountNotLinked). This post here was asking about the returns from ExecuteFunction. In that particular case, I was told the ErrorCode would be EntityTokenExpired, which is not listed on the page.

How can I know which errors can specifically return for every single call so I can error handle on my end. My last game handled NotAuthenticated, AccountNotLinked, and DeviceNotLinked when processing an error from Unlink functions.

Thanks for the clarification,

-Matt

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

The API documentation lists the specific error codes for this API. In addition, there are common global error codes, please refer to Global API Method Error Codes - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. It's important to note that the documentation doesn't cover all error codes, if you need these feel free to post a feature request.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.