question

kosar avatar image
kosar asked

Need assistance with Unbanning players

As per the title, I really need help with unbanning my currently banned players. In a certain country, I have an issue where an IP is basically assigned to multiple users by most of their ISPs. Now there are players who are downloading my game for the first time and they are reporting that they are banned.

Therefore, I would really appreciate it if someone could assist me and inform me how I can unban all players with an active ban please.

Is there any one of the dashboard to achieve such thing or maybe through cloudscript?

CloudScriptscheduled tasksPlayStream
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kosar avatar image kosar commented ·

I also have this piece if code on cloudscript and used it on a scheduled task but it didnt seem to make revoke bans for anyone

handlers.UnBanAllNew = function (args, context){

server.RevokeAllBansForUser({PlayFabId: currentPlayerId});

}
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I run the scheduled task with your code, it works fine. Can you provide a screenshot of your scheduled task settings for us to investigate further.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.