question

RYO avatar image
RYO asked

How can I get EmailVerificationStatus in ue4 blueprint?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

The blueprint you provided looks right, except that you don’t need to set the “ShowEmailVerificationStatus” and “ProfileConstrains” to true in the ProfileConstrains. Simply setting the “ShowContactEmailAddresses” in the ProfileConstrains is fine. Is there any error when running your blueprint?

0 Likes 0 ·
RYO avatar image RYO Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Thanks for the reply. I did as you said but did not get Email VerificationStatus. The image is the result of running get fields names.

0 Likes 0 ·
RYO avatar image RYO Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

ここに画像があります。

0 Likes 0 ·
RYO avatar image RYO commented ·

Thanks for the reply. I did as you said but did not get Email VerificationStatus. The image is the result of running get fields names.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

According to my test, your blueprint can fetch the Email VerificationStatus, it was just that your print method was not correctly used and didn’t print the result. You may refer my blueprint in the following link to print the result: https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/8wfgm8w4/.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.