question

Ankur Gupta avatar image
Ankur Gupta asked

How can i signin with google play and playfab,How can I sign in with the new google play plugin.

Hello,

I am making a game which requies me to sign in using google and playfab but the current system is outdated and the documentation does not match with the new google play services page. What is the new way to sign in with google and playfab.

Hello,

I am making a game which requires me to login via google and save the data in Playfab but the current system in outdated. Whats the new process to do signin with google using playfab.

Thanks

unity3dsdksLeaderboards and Statisticsdatasupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Updated:

PlayFab supports login/link with Google Play Games Services account now. For the new Google Play Games SDK, please use LoginWithGooglePlayGamesServices, which doesn't require profile scope anymore and matches the new google play services docs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.