question

islesofcircadiasolana avatar image
islesofcircadiasolana asked

Legacy Cloudscript UpdateUserReadOnlyData Missing/Not Available,L

Hello All,

I was working on an old game and was trying to use both server.UpdateUserInternalData and server.UpdateUserReadOnlyData as seen below:

It seems as though there are no functions to use in the server.*NAME* beside UpdateUserInternalData (which works) and UpdateUserStatistics (which works). I was reading that the legacy cloud script should give access to ALL server and client API calls, however, mine is most certainly not.

Am I missing something?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

In my test, the server.UpdateUserReadOnlyData is available. For clarification, CloudScript (legacy) does not have autocomplete or intelligence to display all available APIs and it has three defined classes which are server, multiplayer and entity. APIs that interact with entities are contained in the entity class. To learn more about entities, here are the Availablebuilt-in entity types, you can have a look.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.