question

dinesh avatar image
dinesh asked

Playfab Login Issue

I am having a strange problem while logging in. Whenever I close and Reopen the Unity Editor, the player is not able to log into his account until I tick the Compress API data in PlayFab settings and hit save. After that when I play game the player is able to login and the Compress API data is automatically unchecked but for the complete session I am able to login.

apisgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Just so you know, I removed the image from the post, as it showed the majority of your Secret Key - which you do need to make sure you keep safe, as anyone who has it could call any Admin or Server API on your title.

The PlayFab Settings are stored in a scriptable object, which it sounds like is being reset in your project for some reason (clearing the Title ID - which is actually why the login fails). Clicking save (regardless of whether you check the Compress box) is re-saving the Settings, allowing you to once again sign in. Is there any chance you could send us a small repro project that shows this behavior?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.