question

eric@begoodi.fr avatar image
eric@begoodi.fr asked

Bug on statistics ?

I updated statistics for a user with client API (UpdateUserStatictics), and I can then access to the value with GetUserStatistics.

But this value does not appear anywhere on the dashboard for that user, the "Player Stats" tab is empty...

So I created a new item manually on the dashboard, but this value can't be accessed from client API (GetUserStatistics only return the value I put with UpdateUserStatictics)

Shouldn't this tab in the dashboard be in phase with GetUserStatistics and UpdateUserStatictics ?

Thanks for your answer :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, and thanks for calling that out. We recently updated our statistics system, to provide resettable leaderboards (daily, weekly, monthly, and manually), and it appears that the Game Manager was not updated for some of the new data. We'll have that fixed shortly. In the near-term, the API methods will return the values you have set.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.