question

Dan Wilson avatar image
Dan Wilson asked

UGC deleting an item

So creating a UGC item involves getting URLs to upload screen shots and files too (binary data), my question is when I call DeleteItem, it removes the item from the playfab title, and all associated meta data, but does it also remove the uploaded screenshot/binary data that gets put into Azure blob storage?

I ask because I can't seem to find if it does indeed remove it and there is a storage limit (free) and then charged on a per GB basis after that for said storage.

The docs, that I can find, simply state

"An item can be deleted by calling the DeleteItem API. This call will remove an item from the draft catalog and corresponding item from the public catalog (if it has been published). An item Id or AlernateId must be provided."

No mention of the uploaded screenshot(s)/binary file(s).

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

After calling DeleteItem, the file(the uploaded screenshot/binary data) in the URL will also be deleted.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dan Wilson avatar image Dan Wilson commented ·

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.