question

karasy avatar image
karasy asked

Login and registration on Playlab for html5

Hello, I would like to ask you, I want to make my own registration system, I'm developing games on unity, so it's not a problem, BUT is it possible to do registration for the site.So the player can log in to the account by email and password, just like in the game.Is it possible to implement this using HTML5 or using other languages.If yes, then tell me how to implement it and output data from the database.Thank you, sorry, I didn't find any information on this topic.Or you will have to use mysql or phpmyadmin.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Do you want to implement login and registration on the web page? As far as I know, HTML5 uses JavaScript, and you can get the corresponding SDK from JavaScript SDK - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

What do you mean by registration system? Referring to PlayFab Authentication Documentation - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, PlayFab provides multiple ways to log in and register, but if you want to make a system that includes a database and is completely under your own control, then you need to implement it yourself.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.