question

Jisung Choi avatar image
Jisung Choi asked

Linux container image push slowed down - Playfab multiplayer server,Linux docker image push slowed down

I have been using Playfab multiplayer server by pushing Linux container image.

Nothing significant changed to the way I build and push the image.

But I have noticed significant slow down for the past week(avg. 1min -> 5min)

Any ideas on what I can do to improve the speed?

I have been building and pushing Linux Docker Image to run Playfab multiplayer servers.

Nothing significant has changed in regards to the process of building, pushing.

But pushing the image slowed down noticeably recently and is taking much longer than before (avg. 1min -> 5min)

Any hints on what I can do to quicken the push?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

Azure Container Registry does some throttling when the size of your storage grows too large. You should use this API to do some cleaning up Multiplayer Server - Delete Container Image Repository - REST API (PlayFab Multiplayer) | Microsoft Docs

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

The push time should be related to your image size and network conditions, I am not experts in Azure Container Registry, you can consult with Azure.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.