question

salman-hoseini avatar image
salman-hoseini asked

What is this icon with a gear image next to the player represents?

Hello,

So far all my players had either the playfab icon as registered users or the stickman as players with custom ids. I do not know what this particular id with a gear image represents, can someone explain what this icon indicates?

Thanks.

Player Datagame manager
playfab-icon.png (14.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

That icon indicates how the player registered for the first time. The player with a gear image you mentioned above probably registered with an open id connection or a server custom id. You may be able to find how the player registered for the first time in the player’s link information in game manager.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

salman-hoseini avatar image salman-hoseini commented ·

That's strange since I only provide two methods for new players to create an account, either with custom id or with email address, so not sure how there is a new user with open id connection or server custom id.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha salman-hoseini commented ·

There may be other registration methods that can have this icon. So you may check the link information in player's dashboard in game manager to find out how the player registered for the first time.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.