question

ASIM SENYUVA avatar image
ASIM SENYUVA asked

Deleted Players makes problem

Hello,

I delete my Players account from Playfab,I use Delete Master Player ( some of them) and I use Delete Title Player some of them. After that I wrote script for login playfab via e-mail. The script say this e-mail is already used. In this problem I need to delete all players from my playfab game.

I saw 0 Player in Development side ( 0/100K) but in the Players section I saw 3 total players but I can not reach via search. How can I delete them ??

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ASIM SENYUVA avatar image ASIM SENYUVA commented ·

I uses Scheduled Task, It says ok but nothing changed.

0 Likes 0 ·

You can see details below

0 Likes 0 ·
1.jpg (43.9 KiB)
2.jpg (75.3 KiB)

Players section and segments show 3 player but I can not reach them. These are my test players which uses my email. i need to delete them and create new one with LoginWithEmail method.

0 Likes 0 ·
3.jpg (45.9 KiB)

this is my problem when i try to register via email again.

0 Likes 0 ·
4.png (41.1 KiB)
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Regarding the delay, please refer to the instructions in this thread: LoginWithFacebook issue: "The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted" - Playfab Community

Please confirm the type of account you delete first. If the title player account is deleted, then only the data of this account under this title is deleted, and the login method of this account is not deleted. You can still use the old login method (such as using email and password) to log in and automatically create a new title player account. If you delete the master player account, it will return "User not found" when you try to log into the original account.

To sum up, since "Email address already exists." is returned, please use this email to do some login tests.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

To delete a player through Scheduled Tasks, the Title player account is deleted, which will only delete the player data under this Title, refer to Account Management - Delete Player - REST API (PlayFab Admin) | Microsoft Docs. This will not delete the player's Master player account, so it returns that the email address already exists and the player can still log in with the original email and password.

If you want to delete the player's Master player account, you need to call DeleteMasterPlayerAccount, you can use Postman or call it on Azure Function. You can also click Delete master player in Game Manager->Players->[Player], and you can click About Master Player to understand the difference between the two accounts. It should be noted that there is a delay in deleting the account, and registering with the same email address before the account is completely deleted will also return that the email address already exists.

In addition, there is some delay in the data of Players page and Segment page, you can get the data through GetPlayersInSegment.

10 |1200

ASIM SENYUVA avatar image
ASIM SENYUVA answered

Last night I found PlayfabId from Data Explorer which was wrongly deleted. After that, I activated Admin API from the client-side and call DeleteMasterPlayerAccount for each PlayfabID.

When I call DeleteMasterPlayerAccount it says "User not found" for given PlayfabIDs.

Its look like there is a bug in the system.

Game Manager > [Players] > [Player] > [Delete Master Player] delete the player but I click

Game Manager > [Players] > [Player] > [Delete Title Player] , I can not reach the player and its not delete all data. I called DeleteMasterPlayerAccount one by one but nothing changed

After That I called GetPlayersInSegment and try to compare PIDs

public void GetPlayersInSegment()
    {
        var request = new PlayFab.AdminModels.GetPlayersInSegmentRequest
        {
           SegmentId  = "MYSEGMETID",

};
        PlayFabAdminAPI.GetPlayersInSegment(request, res => { 
            Debug.Log("success : ");

for (int i = 0; i <= res.PlayerProfiles.Count -1 ; i++)
            {
                Debug.Log("PID : " + res.PlayerProfiles[i].PlayerId + "\n");

}

}, OnError);
    }

I found 3 PID from here. 1 is active one 2 of the wrongly deleted. After That I called DeleteMasterPlayerAccount one by one but system says "User not found". It looks bug!

5.png (22.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Does wrongly deleted mean that only the title player account was deleted? AccountNotFound usually means that the PlayFabID input is wrong or the account has been deleted. You can try to log in with the original email address and password to determine whether the account is deleted.

In Data Explorer (basic), you can check whether there is an event corresponding to the deleted account. The corresponding event of delete title player account is player_removed_title, and the corresponding event of delete master player account is title_deleted_master_player.

Regarding the data in the segment, even if only the Title player account is deleted, this account will also be deleted from the segment, which means GetPlayersInSegment should not get the player that has been deleted. It should be noted that there is a delay in deleting accounts, and the length of the delay time can be referred to the instructions in this thread.

In addition, in order to avoid some misoperation, you can use Postman to test, refer to Quickstart PlayFab REST API collection for Postman - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

If the account still cannot be deleted after the above attempts, please provide your Title ID and the PlayFabID of the account that cannot be deleted.

1 comment
10 |1200

After 72 hours,

Playfab deleted my players in segments in 2 days. On the Game Manager, I saw 1 player active. it's normal for me. Delete process takes 2 days. But in the code is still the same error.

Game Manager Shows 1 active player at this moment. but I can not register new users with my used email :) I can directly say something wrong or too slow here. Front-end users can not manage easily.

We have 1 player registered.

We can not register another player with deleted account e-mail. It means something not deleted.

0 Likes 0 ·
6.png (31.6 KiB)
7.jpg (61.4 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.