question

info-28 avatar image
info-28 asked

Azure Function Cloud Script is not working on WebGL

We are trying to call an Azure Function cloud script using the Playfab Cloud Script API. We passed in a JSON string as the parameter.

It is working fine on the editor and the Standalone build. However, when comes to WebGL, the function argument is always returning an empty string.

when it's on WebGL :

when it's on other platforms (standalone / editor) :

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

I have done a test, but I cannot reproduce your issue. In my test, the WebGL build can send the ExecuteFunction request successfully, and the Azure Function also receives the request with the correct parameters. I would recommend that you can generate some logs while sending the request to check if the parameters are correct. Since I am not an expert on Unity WebGL, for more info, please contact Unity team for professional support.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.