question

brian-8 avatar image
brian-8 asked

Reset Password via Email Failing

I am not sure where to log this issue but we are experiencing an issue where players cannot reset their password via email.

The link sent to them is some generic playfab reset page and then it errors and tells them to try again later.

https://player.playfab.com/account/resettitlepassword?token=

I also can't tell if there's a place to actually log support tickets or if maybe I need to upgrade my account to get that option.

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

May I know your title id?

0 Likes 0 ·
brian-8 avatar image brian-8 Gosen Gao commented ·

Title ID: 7355A

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao brian-8 commented ·

I will submit a report to the team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
brian-8 avatar image brian-8 Gosen Gao commented ·

Any update on this? Our users cannot reset passwords at all and are locked out of their accounts.

0 Likes 0 ·
palf avatar image palf commented ·

We are also seeing this issue. Title ID's - 175B8, 6AD56, E1847, 5E2FE.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
brian-8 avatar image brian-8 commented ·

For what its worth I stripped the magic token off before posting just in case but it does bring me to the write page to reset my password.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This issue should be resolved now: PlayFab Status - Player Portal App - players cannot set reset their PlayFab passwords. Please check your title, if you still have this issue, feel free to let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neil Campbell avatar image
Neil Campbell answered

Hi, just to mention that we are also experiencing password reset issues after submitting your password to reset. I can add a new post but wanted to mention it in case there's a global fix.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.