question

karasy avatar image
karasy asked

User verification using the console.

Hello, I would like to know one thing.My game will have verified users.And I need to be able to tick them off through the console, and also for all the players who play or are friends with him to see it.Please tell me how this can be implemented.I will be very grateful to you.Thank you, good luck!

Friendsgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Do you mean you want to look over all the verified users in the Game Manager, and you also want other users to know if this is a verified user? If so, when this user has been verified, you can use API AddPlayerTag to add a tag to the user. Then you can create a Segment base on that tag to group all users who have been verified. Refer to Player segmentation quickstart. Other users can check this tag via API GetPlayerTags to know whether this is a verified user. If I misunderstood, please explain more about your scenario.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

karasy avatar image karasy commented ·

Thank you very much.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.