question

juan-1 avatar image
juan-1 asked

My character does not appear when connecting to the server

My game is developed in unity and I use photon bolt to do the multiplayer, I follow the recommended steps of photon bolt to connect with Playfab, when doing the build I test the game running the server from my computer and it works perfectly, the players can connect and play, so I proceed to do my build and it does not show me an error, it does the deploy without problem, but when I connect as a player I enter the game but I don't believe my character, I just enter the level and I can't do anything.

It seems strange to me since from my computer everything works fine and when I upload it it no longer works, and well I can't find documentation about it

Characters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Have you used LocalMultiplayerAgent to make sure your game server integration with our Game Server SDK works? Refer to the official documentation: LocalMultiplayerAgent overview.

According to the Photon Bolt’s documentation: Scene Loading Callbacks, a player prefab will be created when a new client is connected, you can generate some logs here to make sure your client has connected to the server successfully.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.