question

beharstudios avatar image
beharstudios asked

Timestamp for leaderboard score?

I've noticed that when I use PlayFabClientAPI.GetLeaderboard, PlayerLeaderboardEntry doesn't contain the timestamp that this score was taken. As part of my leaderboard, I wishes to display the date in which the high score was taken. Is there support for that?

If not, what alternative UX do you suggest here? I assumed it's pretty standard to show when a specific high score was taken.

Thanks,

Noam

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

PlayFab does not provide this feature, you can use a rule to execute an Azure Function Cloud Script to write the timestamp to the player data when the Statistic is updated.

When updating Statistic you can get the timestamp in the event data of player_statistic_changed, refer to PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions Context Models - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.