question

Daniel Tafoya avatar image
Daniel Tafoya asked

Facebook platform identifier id,Facebook platform identification id

Hello, how are you, good afternoon... I have a doubt, is it possible to set the Identification Id of the facebook account, what happens is that for the other platforms a distinctive Id of the platform appears, but in the case of the Facebook account none appears, this is normal and or if there is a way to set this Id and make it visible. I attach an example image so that my question is better understood hehe. Please, if anyone can give me any ideas or answers, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello, how are you, good afternoon... I have a doubt, is it possible to set the Identification Id of the facebook account, what happens is that for the other platforms a distinctive Id of the platform appears, but in the case of the Facebook account none appears, this is normal and or if there is a way to set this Id and make it visible. I attach an example image so that my question is better understood hehe. Please, if anyone can give me any ideas or answers, I would greatly appreciate it.

apisAccount ManagementAuthentication
image.png (54.2 KiB)
image.png (54.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Currently, this ID is not displayed by default, and there is no method to set it to be visible. If you want it to be visible, please feel free to post a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.