question

Kytan avatar image
Kytan asked

UE4 GSDK Server always returning Unhealthy

I have been trying for a few days to make my UE4 Windows Server work on Playfab, i implemented the GSDK and tried to use it with the LocalMultiplayerAgent, and that worked.
After that I've tried creating a build on Playfab, after more than 1 hour the build always returned as unhealthy, I added a debug log to print out each Heartbeat check and it seems like it stops working after around 900 calls. I'm unable to ping the server / connect to it. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong here. Thanks for the help in advance.

unrealCustom Game Serversmultiplayerwindows
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

Can you increase the number of seconds for the LocalMultiplayerAgent to see if it repros locally?

Does the Build ever come as Healthy?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kytan avatar image Kytan commented ·

Shortly after writing this question I found the solution, I was trying to implement the GSDK by using Blueprints but it wasn't working, instead I tried the C++ approach by using this guide: gsdk/ThirdPersonMPGSDKSetup.md at main PlayFab/gsdk GitHub and that worked instantly, Thank you anyway for reaching out.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.