question

Kelvyn lee de souza silva avatar image
Kelvyn lee de souza silva asked

Confirm Paypal non-receipt payment

Is it possible to test a purchase using paypal on playfab?, a free purchase just to test if everything is ok.

I have a system ready here that starts an item cart. And send to url to confirm, but I can't pay to test. There is also one thing, after sending to confirmation url, I send a repeat purchase confirmation using "ConfirmPurchase", so when I do that the purchase is given "Failed by provider"

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Currently PlayFab does not support PayPal Sandbox, so you need to use real money to test. You can vote for this feature request to let us know you need it.

"Failed by provider" is because ConfirmPurchase should be called after the purchase is complete, if the payment is not complete then ConfirmPurchase will always return a failure.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kelvyn lee de souza silva avatar image Kelvyn lee de souza silva commented ·

If I called confirmpurchase and it gave "provider failure" the purchase is canceled or I can still pay, and then call confirmpurchase again?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.