question

player3.14@gmail.com avatar image
player3.14@gmail.com asked

FeatureNotConfiguredForTitle

When I call LoginWithKongregate(), I get a "FeatureNotConfiguredForTitle" error. I've looked for documentation on this error, and I've searched the game's dashboard+settings, but I can't seem to find anything relevant.

Does anyone know what this error means, and/or what I can do about it?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

When you see this error, it means you need to activate the third-party service in question via our Add-ons Marketplace (the far right tab in the current game manager, and right above settings in our new game manager - currently n2.playfab.com). In the case of Kongregate, you need to supply your Secret API Key, as that's what allows us to communicate with Kongregate on behalf of your title.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

player3.14@gmail.com avatar image
player3.14@gmail.com answered

Thanks! I guess I didn't expect to find a free feature in the "marketplace," so I didn't scroll down far enough to find it.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.