question

Hoang Mai avatar image
Hoang Mai asked

Query nested json inside UCG DisplayProperties from web API

Hi everyone,

I'm working to retrieve data from CatalogV2 UGC. I'm trying to get some data from nested json inside DisplayProperties. Sample Data:

{

fullName: {

firstName: "Taylor",

lastName: "Swift"

}

}

trying to query the data base on firstName and lastName. I tried this OData:

"Filter": "DisplayProperties/fullName/firstName eq 'Taylor'"

but not working, and give me this error:

{

[1] code: 500,

[1] status: 'InternalServerError',

[1] error: 'InternalServerError', [

1] errorCode: 1110,

[1] errorMessage: 'An unknown error occurred.',

[1] errorDetails: { 'MS-CV': [ 'eFM1Lp+xFEOjDfFS3MeeqQ.0' ] }

[1] } err

[1] node:internal/process/promises:227 [1] triggerUncaughtException(err, true /* fromPromise */);

[1] [UnhandledPromiseRejection: This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason "#<Object>".] { [1] code: 'ERR_UNHANDLED_REJECTION' [1]

}

P/s: I added indices for those fields on Playfab interface already.

Any helps are very appricate.

Thanks.

sdksdatawebhooks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

UGC is not supported to search data from nested json inside DisplayProperties. It is only support to search data with type of DateTime, Double, Queryable String and Searchable String, please refer to SearchItems. Before searching such data inside DisplayProperties, you need to set the Display Properties Mappings setting in Game Manager.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hoang Mai avatar image
Hoang Mai answered

Thank you for responding. I know about the Display Properties Mapping Setting. Just wonder if there are any ways to search by value in nested json.

1 comment
10 |1200

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Currently, it is not supported to search by value in nested json, please feel free to post a feature request for it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.