question

Rey Roman avatar image
Rey Roman asked

Playfab is accepting pending payments

Hello playfab admins, i have a problem with the pending payments, i already set the service account in the google play plugin from playfab but some payments are being accepted by playfab despite the fact that google play marks them as pending, I attach a photo of the order that playfab accepted, what I have to do so that playfab does not send the purchase until it is valid?

No description available.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Here is the detailed steps about how to create a service account key for PlayFab purchase handling, please have a look.

1.Go to the Google Cloud Platform

2.Click 'Create Service Account'

3.Fill in the details and click 'Create'. At this point, you can create a private key. The private key is downloaded to your machine and is the only copy of this key. You must keep the private key secure, it will be needed by your application to make API calls using your service account

4.Click 'Done' and check the new account appears in the list.

In the first two steps, you will need to fill in Service account details and then grant 'Service Account Actor' role on the project to the new service account.

5.Once you have the service account created and configured, open up the IAM -> Service Accounts page, select the new account and create a new private key in JSON format.

6.Open the JSON file and verify that you have a Private Key Id (this will be visible later in Playfab Game Manager), and that a Private Key is also listed(Save the file securely).

7.Now open up the Google Play Developer Console again, go to the API Access page. You may have to click 'Refresh service accounts'. Select the service account 'Grant Access' link. On the App Permissions Page, make sure that the App that players use for purchases is selected.

8.You may be directly sent to the Account permissions page for that specific app. You will need to select Financial Data 'Manage orders and subscriptions'. If this is a new Service Account, you may need to click 'Invite User' after all permissions are configured.

9. In PlayFab Game Manager, go to the Google Integration page and paste the downloaded JSON file contents in the Service Account key field, then finish Installing or Save if you were already integrated.

1 comment
                    10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rey Roman avatar image Rey Roman commented ·

Finally works! and it seems that google take some days to verify all informacion after you set all of this tutorial to work

0 Likes 0 ·
                    Rey Roman avatar image
                    Rey Roman answered

I attach my title id too: 1075B

3 comments
                    10 |1200

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Have you set the Service account key in Add-ons page to enable pending purchase handling? You can create a service account by following Getting Started - Use a service account.

1 Like 1 ·
                    Rey Roman avatar image Rey Roman Gosen Gao commented ·

i already set a service account key in the add-ons of playfab

0 Likes 0 ·
                    Rey Roman avatar image Rey Roman Rey Roman commented ·

but the problem was not solved

0 Likes 0 ·
                    Daniel William avatar image
                    Daniel William answered

This still happening on our end, have been struggling since last February.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.