question

Ann Wright avatar image
Ann Wright asked

Kusto queries behind the dashboard data

I'm building a dashboard that queries data like player login to create DAU/MAU/Retention numbers and I'd like to base it on the Trends dashboard in Game Manager.

Would it be possible to get the KQL queries that generate the sparklines and the other graphs on this page, as well as the queries that build the data in the Reports tab?

Unfortunately I can't use the Trends page or the Reports directly as we want to slice by additional data that PlayFab doesn't handle like custom tags supplied by the client during login, but I figured they'd make a good building block if I could get the queries behind them.

datagame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

PlayFab doesn't provide the queries behind these graphs, you need to implement them yourself. Please refer to Getting started with Data Explorer advanced mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.