question

rudneypereira01 avatar image
rudneypereira01 asked

LoginWithPlayFab: This request is not allowed due to API usage limits for the title.

Last friday night, while testing I recieved this message when trying to call PlayFab Login API: "/Client/LoginWithPlayFab: This request is not allowed due to API usage limits for the title."

Today, even after 3 days have passed, I still recieve the same error. I looked at our account settings and found that there does not appear to be any API Limit for the free tier besides frequent requests. So why is the API rejecting the login request?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Can you provide your Title ID?

Also, did you get the error code DAULimitExceed? If so, it means that you have unpaid bills that are overdue for more than 30 days, please refer to DAU Limit Exceeded - Playfab Community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.