question

niall3mc avatar image
niall3mc asked

Playfab: Unable to complete SSL connection for GetUserData and AuthenticateSessionTicket

Hi, I've been developing an application with Unity, Mirror and Playfab, using Linux containers for the server build.

I'm trying to call PlayFabServerAPI.AuthenticateSessionTicket, and PlayFabServerAPI.GetUserData

I can connect to playfab no problem using PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithPlayFab, which returns Session Ticket and PlayfabID

However when I try to use this session ticket or PlayfabID to call PlayFabServerAPI.AuthenticateSessionTicket, and PlayFabServerAPI.GetUserData I get the following Errors

Curl error 35: Cert handshake failed. verify result: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FATAL_ERROR. error state: 7\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2022-05-21T19:40:05.368326753Z"}

/Server/GetUserData: Unable to complete SSL connection\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2022-05-21T19:40:05.387915285Z"}

I have ensured the secret key is set in the PlayFabSharedSettings. I have tried connecting with the client build on different machines and internet connections, with various firewall settings.

I am not sure how SSL needs to be configured to work with playfab, but for now I cannot access any data other than logging in as the client.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Player Dataunity3dAuthenticationmultiplayerCharacter Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

RippleYeller avatar image RippleYeller commented ·

I have the same issue, did you figure it out?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This could be an issue with the client, your ISP, or a major network node. You can refer to https://community.playfab.com/questions/19220/causes-for-some-players-getting-playfaberrorservic.html for more info.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mirkosrsen avatar image
mirkosrsen answered

Docker file needs to add apt update and apt install dockerfile should look like this:

FROM ubuntu:20.04 WORKDIR /game ADD . . RUN apt update RUN apt install -y --reinstall ca-certificates EXPOSE 7777/udp CMD ["/game/Game.exe"]

1 comment
10 |1200

mirkosrsen avatar image mirkosrsen commented ·

FROM ubuntu:20.04

WORKDIR /game

ADD . .

RUN apt update

RUN apt install -y --reinstall ca-certificates

EXPOSE 7777/udp

CMD ["/game/Game.exe"]

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.