question

Alan Gaspar avatar image
Alan Gaspar asked

How to get port in a server build

How I can obtain the port to connect a match on a server build of the game? I need to obtain the port to create the backfill tickets.

I was obtaining the port using PlayFabMultiplayerAPI.GetMatch but it doesn’t work on matches created with PlayFabMultiplayerAPI.RequestMultiplayerServer.

I'm obtaining the Fqdn, IPV4Address and Region with PlayFabMultiplayerAgentAPI.GetConfigSettings().

I'm using Unity and Mirror.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To answered

If you have the session ID, you can use GetMultiplayerServerDetails

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

As Robyn said, with session Id , you can call API GetMultiplayerServerDetails to get the port info.

10 |1200

Alan Gaspar avatar image
Alan Gaspar answered

Thank you, I thought that the own server could know that information without doing a request

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.