question

Wang Yichun avatar image
Wang Yichun asked

PlayFabPostNotificationPlugin can not work with "Android Native Assets"(Stan's Assets)?!

I tried PlayFabPostNotificationPlugin in a clean project, and it works well.

But there are Android Native Assets in my project, and I integrated PlayFabPostNotificationPlugin.

After I delete some jar files which are conflicted with each other, do some manifiest things, I successful build&run. When below functions invoked:

PlayFabGoogleCloudMessaging._RegistrationReadyCallback += OnGCMRegisterReady;

PlayFabGoogleCloudMessaging._RegistrationCallback += GCMRegisterComplete;

PlayFabAndroidPlugin.Init (this.google_project_id);

There is no result, and no error.

In a clean project, it will call OnGCMRegisterReady. I want to know why...

And... It seems no use to close "PushNotifications" in Android Native Plugin.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Marco Williams avatar image
Marco Williams answered
@Wang Yichun

Please post your androidmanifest file, my guess is that you've done a couple things. One you may have deleted the .aar file for our android plugin, or you have removed too much from your manifest that our android plugin is dependant on.

The reason that OnGCMRegisterReady is called, is because from the Android Push Plugin we call this on the Unity "_PlayFabGO" game object from Java while initializing our service plugin.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wang Yichun avatar image Wang Yichun commented ·

thx, and I'm already work it out.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Wang Yichun commented ·

Glad to hear it! For the sake of others who might run into the same issue, what was the problem?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.