question

Sydney Swartz avatar image
Sydney Swartz asked

Unable to add new users

Our company has one live title and one in development, and when I try to add new users to the dash I'm getting an error that: One or more parameter vales were invalid: size of hashkey has exceeded the maximum size limit of 2048 bytes.

I'm getting this for every new user I try to add. They've tried different browsers, incognito mode and clearing the cache. Any idea how to work around this?

Account Management
image-1.png (38.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

The development team has just fixed an issue related to Add User, please try again and check if your issue still exists. Also, if you can submit a ticket, it will help you resolve this issue faster.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

At which step did you get this error?

Also, do you have permission to submit tickets? If so, you can submit a ticket for more support.

10 |1200

Ann Wright avatar image
Ann Wright answered

I am also getting this error when adding a new user. This is when they go to log in based on the invite link.

1 comment
10 |1200

Made Wang avatar image Made Wang commented ·

The development team has just fixed an issue related to Add User, please try again and check if your issue still exists.

0 Likes 0 ·
Sydney Swartz avatar image
Sydney Swartz answered

This happens after they click the login link in the email when they click "Login with Microsoft"

If they make a Playfab account I can invite them. But AAD doesn't work.

10 |1200

Daniel Gabor avatar image
Daniel Gabor answered

Now should be working.

Could you please try?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.