question

Kelvyn lee de souza silva avatar image
Kelvyn lee de souza silva asked

PayForPurchase URL Paypal

Hi, i'm new on playfab and i having trouble with non-receipt payment. Trying to purchase currency with paypal, but when i want to get the URL for check, i recieve "Null". (UNITY ENGINE)

I added third-party " billing_api1.playfab.com " to my paypal account;

Unity console :

unity3d
newcanvas1.png (49.6 KiB)
newcanvas1.png (145.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kelvyn lee de souza silva avatar image
Kelvyn lee de souza silva answered

Found it, just changed the RM price from 0 to 1 and took the link to confirm.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

As the PayPal Add_ons page mentions, “Set up the third-party permissions in PayPal so that we can act on your behalf. For live payments, set your account to allow "PlayFabCheckOut_api1.Microsoft.com" to process Express Checkout payments”. Would you please follow it to set up and try again?

2 comments
10 |1200

Kelvyn lee de souza silva avatar image Kelvyn lee de souza silva commented ·

I added both permissions, still dosen't work. I have some questions, like,

Does it have to be business or can it be personal account?

PayPal API Merchant ID or Email: is different from paypal to Express Checkout account, if yes wich one do i select?

Do i need to create something in express checkout, like a live app or do i just need the account?

When I click on the third-party add-on site, the site no longer exists. Is it just for me? do i need to add third party to express checkout account too?, website is not working for me.

Sorry about too many questions, hope can answer

0 Likes 0 ·
newcanvas1.png (17.8 KiB)
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Kelvyn lee de souza silva commented ·

For the issues of PayPal configuration, I recommend you go to PayPal for professional support.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.