choi dong geun asked

How to get developerscretkey?

hi.

I'm using azure function now.

I need TitleId and DeveloperSecretKey for server call
Because we have multiple servers, TitleId is multiple
So TitleId can be different for each person
The client forced me to change TitleId, but DeveloperSecretKey didn't change
Is there a way to get DeveloperSecretKey from the server through TitleId?
Or can I just update the Developer Secret Key in the client script?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Do you mean your Azure Function works on multiple Titles?

In the Azure Function, the Developer Secret Key is the custom data stored in the Azure applications, you can store the Title ID and Developer Secret Key as a key-value pair, so you can get the corresponding Developer Secret Key in the application environment through Title ID. Refer to Configure function app settings in Azure Functions | Microsoft Docs and Develop C# class library functions using Azure Functions | Microsoft Docs.

Another thing to note is that PlayFab does not provide a method to get the Developer Secret Key via Title ID, which is not secure because Title ID is usually public. It is also not secure for the developer to save the Developer secret key on the client side. The players are not supposed to know the Developer secret key.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.