question

duartedd avatar image
duartedd asked

BadRequest -- The URL for this request is not valid for this title. Login with playfabid - cannot login

Hello I am trying to login to this javascript site i made

https://vaultsgame.com/Perception

username legend

but it is not letting me login

feel free to change the password to test - and you can check the script to see what i am doing - which should be pretty basic login request.

thanks!

Daniel

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

duartedd avatar image
duartedd answered

Thanks @Gosen Gao- for sure - that is pretty much all that is returned

here is the code:

code: 400 error: "InvalidAPIEndpoint" errorCode: 1131 errorMessage: "The URL for this request is not valid for this title. The correct API endpoint is https://c1d2.playfabapi.com/" status: "BadRequest"

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

It looks like you only set the titleId for login API. Please set titleId globally so that other APIs can send to correct endpoint.

PlayFab.settings.titleId = "C1D2"
0 Likes 0 ·
duartedd avatar image duartedd Gosen Gao commented ·

o didnt event realize thought that was part of the request in the login or something - thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

I have checked the code where will login the player. There is nothing wrong with it.

Since I don’t know the password, so when I try to login, it shows an error: "InvalidUsernameOrPassword". If I login with an account that doesn’t exit, it shows another error: "AccountNotFound". This is the correct behavior of the login API. Would you please show me the detailed error message so I can do some research?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.