question

kyle-1 avatar image
kyle-1 asked

GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse when using v11.01 of play-games-plugin-for-unity

Hello,

I am using Unity to make an Android app that is integrated with PlayFab. The latest version of the Google Play SDK for Unity (version 0.11.01) is always returning the error code GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse when calling LoginWithGoogleAccount. The release notes say it integrates Play Games Services v2 SDK so the authentication flow has changed dramatically. But when I get an auth token from Google with PlayGamesPlatform.Instance.RequestServerSideAccess() and validate it is correct, PlayFab returns the previously mentioned error message.

I downgraded the Google Play SDK in Unity to Version 0.10.14 and I was able to successfully log in with LoginWithGoogleAccount on the PlayFab side which leads me to believe all account configurations on the Google and Playfab sides are correct.

Authenticationandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Refer to GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse When Logging In With Google Play - Playfab Community. This is a known issue that has been reported to the engineering team.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.