question

arthurcbsouza avatar image
arthurcbsouza asked

Nintendo Switch LInk Account

'I've been trying to link my game login with nintendo switch and i got the error.

"The nintendo ai payload property does not match the configured client IDs for this title. (Parameter 'nintendo.ai')"

I've already tried to get Playfab authorization thought nintendo developer page twice, and sent an email.. and i have receive zero feedback or answer.

How do i can perform this link and login with nintendo using playfab ?

Regards

Arthur

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Any questions on NDA products (Nintendo) cannot be discussed on public forums. Please contact Nintendo support for help.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

admin-24 avatar image admin-24 commented ·

I've already tried several times with several emails, directly and from Nintendo portal .. I've received one answer a week ago and PlayFab support said that will send me PlayFab SDK for Nintendo, and after that day i not received any answer or contact, even after ask more than one time .. I have my development process stopped waiting for this.

Ps.: I had to change to my corporative account to math with Nintendo account

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.