question

Joe Hopkins avatar image
Joe Hopkins asked

When will functionality to delete player statistics (leaderboards) be available?

We accidentally used our production Basketball PVP Title ID when developing on a different project. This submitted statistics that we don't use, causing leaderboards to be created, and caused us to go over the limit:

"Please either upgrade the limit for this resource or ensure that your title's usage stays within the current limit. Exceeding resource usage limits can result in API errors."

What type of API errors should I expect? Is this going to cause serious production issues?

I have read in the forums that deletion functionality was expected to come out this year. Could we get an update on when this will be available? Or, is there another way suggested to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Until work is actively in development, we can't guarantee when something will be completed, which is why we don't give dates for upcoming features in general. For anyone in this specific situation, if you are unable to move to a different Title ID (as in this case) so that you can have a "clean slate" for your game, please open a ticket with us, using the option on this page.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Joe Hopkins avatar image Joe Hopkins commented ·

Thank you Brendan! I have submitted a ticket.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.